Before going through the overview of Infertility in this article, we would suggest you first go through these articles: –
If you already have a good understanding of the above topics, you can directly go through this article, where we are going to discuss and have an overview of infertility.
Overview of Infertility
We are not alone if we and our partner are having trouble getting pregnant. 10% to 15% of couples in India struggle with infertility. Most couples define infertility as the inability to become pregnant while engaging in regular, unprotected intercourse for at least a year.
A problem with either us or our spouse, or a combination of circumstances that hinder pregnancy, maybe the cause of infertility. Fortunately, there are numerous treatments that are risk-free and efficient and dramatically increase our chances of getting pregnant.
What are the symptoms of infertility? – Overview of Infertility
- Not being able to get pregnant is the main sign of infertility. There might not be any other evident signs.
- Women who are infertile can experience irregular or nonexistent menstrual cycles.
- Men who are infertile occasionally show symptoms of hormone imbalances, such as changes in hair growth or sex patterns.
- Without or with therapy, most couples will eventually become pregnant.
When should we visit a doctor? – Overview of Infertility
Unless we have been routinely trying to conceive for at least a year, we probably don’t need to see our doctor about infertility.
However, women should speak with a care provider sooner if they:
- Are at least 40 years old and have been trying to conceive for at least six months
- Those who are 35 or older with irregular or nonexistent periods
- have really painful periods
- have knowledge of fertility issues
- have experienced numerous miscarriages and/or endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- have received cancer treatment
Men should seek medical attention if they have:
- low sperm count or other sperm-related issues
- testicular, prostate, or sexual issues in the past
- cancer treatment received
- small testicles or scrotal enlargement
- Other infertility issues in your family
What triggers the implantation of an egg in the uterus? – Overview of Infertility
To become pregnant, every step during ovulation and fertilization must take place as intended. The problems that prevent couples from becoming pregnant sometimes exist at birth and other times they arise later in life.
Now you have an overview of infertility, read next : Causes of Infertility in Men and Women
Looking for the latest technology, high qualified radiologists’ reported Ultrasound in North-east Delhi? Our compassionate highly qualified team of radiologists and assistants have a gentle, caring manner and a feeling of family care because we keep our all empathy and care in your pregnancy or one of your family member’s pregnancies.
Diagnostic Testing in North-east Delhi, Delhi.
We are a diagnostic centre and laboratory providing clinical solutions like CT Scan, Mammography, Digital X-ray, IVP, HSG, ECG–EEG, TMT, 4D & 5D Ultrasound, PFT, All types of Blood Tests, etc. We promise quality, we deliver it. Deep Medical Centre’s foremost focus has always been to maintain the highest standards in testing and hygiene, resulting in a high level of satisfaction of our more than twenty thousand patrons and being the fastest growing laboratory in Northeast Delhi.
Our compassionate highly qualified team of radiologists and assistants have a gentle, caring manner and a feeling of family care because we keep our all empathy with not-so-good times that you or your family member may be going through, to require a diagnostic test.
If you have any questions about our imaging services, call Deep Medical Centre at (+91) 931-166-1446 / drop an email at email@example.com / just click here to open the map to our physical location or request an appointment now. We wish you and your family a very healthy smiling time.
Join us on Instagram @deepmedicalcentre, Facebook @deepmedicalcentre and Linkedin @deepmedicalcentre for healthy tips and general medical knowledge.